The VG Resource

Full Version: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

(I think this video is from AC2, but it's obligatory nonetheless)

So this game is insanely fun.

Single Player was brilliant and the multiplayer is genius. Anybody else play it yet?

If you haven't, you should definitely give it a try. The gameplay is free-roaming with some stealth elements and fun combat.

Multiplayer is basically a turing test. You have to outsmart your enemies by blending in with the AI to avoid being found, while finding your target who's also trying to blend in. Sometimes people are stupid and run around on rooftops. But if you do that, your kills will get barely any points. The game measures quality of kills more than quantity so running up to someone and killing them on a rooftop would be 100 while hiding in a crowd of lookalikes, waiting for one of your persuers to show up and kill a duplicate of you, and then slowly maneuvering your way to your target and killing them without being seen would be like 600. It averages out well.
Multiplayer sounds awesome as shit.

Wish I had spending money.
i run on rooftops because i have the hidden gun Sad
(01-10-2011, 02:29 PM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]i run on rooftops because i have the hidden gun Sad

Problem with this is that other people have it too.

So by going on the rooftops you're just saying "please shoot me"
Just got it today, first round I blew, by round 2 I was first place leading by 2000 points for more than half the game. It's insanely addictive, and fantastic when playing with a group of friends. Too bad exams start now and I can't play it all too much.

Anybody else on the 360? I'm up for a few rounds later.
ive played multiplayer adn it seems (at least to me) that one of the most vital things to have is the smoke bomb. That coupled with the k.o. move that you can do to your pursuer, seems like a little useful tool. I tend to use the templar vision usually with decoy. That way i can see who is after me, granted they are close, and decoy used on someone who already looks like you makes it even more believeable when they take off running.
I got it for christman, haven't played it yet though. Better than AC2?
Depends on what you mean by "Better"
The multiplayer in my opinion is very cool, and i think the story line pretty much is as expected, with the occasional plot-twist and epic weapon (hint:you see it in the beginning)
Why is there not more discussion on this game? How 2 blew 1 out of the water, is exactly what Bro-hood does to 2. I literally just finished it. I haven't been this impressed with a game since Majora's Mask.
I'm thinking about getting this game, but I haven't played 1 or 2. Is the story important at all

(02-02-2011, 02:46 PM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking about getting this game, but I haven't played 1 or 2. Is the story important at all

Yeah man, I definitely recommend it.

However, Assassins Creed was shit. The game was boring and after an hour of gameplay you've pretty much done everything the game offers. Kill someone, spy on someone, steal something, repeat.

Just read an overview of the story for Assassins Creed and then jump to the second game. Assassins Creed 2 is where the series start's to kickass, more-so if you know what's happening due to how Assassins Creed 2 starts. With Brotherhood starting in exactly (andimeanmotherfuckin'exactly) where 2 finished it kinda requires you to playthrough and finish 2.

But hey! That's if you want a kickass story and really want to enjoy the plot twists.

I just finished brohood and fuck.. dat ending. I don't have a clue how 3 will.. go?

I played Assasssins Creed 1 and 2.
AC2 had a new and fresh gameplay, but it started to become boring after the 2. mission.
It was not really boring at all, but you had to repeat the same actions every mission, and that was what is annoying.
1. Go to a city
2. Gain Information
3. Assassinate
4. Run Away

AC2 was much better, including armor, weapons and different types of ammo made it a bit like a RPG, i like that.
I did not played AC3, because i am going to play it on my PC.
It will be released for the PC at the end of march, so i can't play it yet.