The VG Resource

Full Version: Azu's Sounding Submissions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wait... Where are the voices in sonic unleashed?
I'm trying to find "N-no! Stop! This is a delicate machine!"
I didn't rip any dialogue voices. Just The In-game and SFX.
Well that sucks...
It's not hard too, it's just that I didn't see it to be something important, since I actually rips these for myself, but I thought I might as well submit them.
(03-15-2011, 02:26 PM)Azu Wrote: [ -> ]It's not hard too, it's just that I didn't see it to be something important, since I actually rips these for myself, but I thought I might as well submit them.

Wow... That's exactly what I do...
I feel awful now.
How come You Didn't Rip the Ds Sound Effects
Probably because she didn't want to or hasn't gotten to it yet. Also please don't bump a month old thread, if you have a question you can always PM her. I wonder why new members don't read the rules? They're there on the main page... I can understand forgetting sometimes but what's with the rising trend of new members necroposting?
I'm not a her....

Anyway, what DS sounds are you talking about?
I believe he wants the Sonic Colors DS sounds, and maybe the Sonic Rush games. Also sorry about that... Embarassed
Oh, I can try, but I can't find where they stored they sounds. It doesn't appear to be in the sdat.
(04-22-2011, 01:28 PM)Mikex62 Wrote: [ -> ]How come You Didn't Rip the Ds Sound Effects

I know where to get some Sonic Colors DS voice clips. http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/view.php?sec=5&id=26
Would you be willing to rip the voices as well for Colors, 2006, and Unleashed?
Please?
(07-18-2012, 06:31 PM)Chaofanatic Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be willing to rip the voices as well for Colors, 2006, and Unleashed?
Please?

I can send some sound packs of sound effects and voice clips from though's games.
(08-04-2012, 03:51 PM)GBA64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2012, 06:31 PM)Chaofanatic Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be willing to rip the voices as well for Colors, 2006, and Unleashed?
Please?

I can send some sound packs of sound effects and voice clips from though's games.

Submit them instead.
Pages: 1 2