The VG Resource

Full Version: How does this look so far?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: blaziken2kp7.png]
Nice custom .What would this primarily be used for? It would help in the C+C process.
Awesome man! Did you make the flames yourself?
Thanks to both.
I guess this would go in the custom pokemon section. Primarily used for animations (like in my avatar). The ice can be used either to encase an enemy, or Blaziken himself (for defense).
Yep, made the flames myself Big Grin
I think you should use more contrast and an more visible outline. And some Antialiasing wouldn't hurt Tongue
I agree on what you said about contrast. What is antialiasing?
(08-04-2008, 12:22 PM)Metroid345 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree on what you said about contrast. What is antialiasing?

Smoothing jagged edges of outlines/borders.

http://www.meko.co.uk/antialias.shtml <- For more info.
The Flames look like random scribbles instead of fire.
Not much of an update, just organizing it and added a color pallete (sp?):

[Image: blazikenli6.png]
Does nobody have the heart to tell him it looks nothing like fire? Or the fact that because it's a very poor sprite because of lack of contrast, definition and because of the mirroring?
Also, ice Blaziken? wtf?
(08-07-2008, 03:49 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Also, ice Blaziken? wtf?

Ice Blaziken more like Iceiken.
Yeahhhhhh... What up with da ice Blaziken? Looks 8-bit, needs contrast, and need's A.A.(anti-aliasing). A.A. Is when you put a different shade of a color to make it look more smooth. On the inside, (which is not really AA) you would normaly use a darker shade, and on the outside a lighter shade of the outline color should be sufficient. Just don't make it too bright or it wont be visible.
And don't make the darker shade so dark it looks like part of the outline. If someone has a better explanation, feel free to tell him.
Also might look good with an outline.