The VG Resource

Full Version: Fan comic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why i did this comics?.. i'll tell ya why.. since i was told the release date of mvc3 i cant eat, i cant sleeep.. i cant work!.. (well.. i aways had an escuse for not working anyway.. )

because im sooo godamm hyped!!.. so.. im gonna be starting a comic book featuring characters that didnt made in the 3rd game, against newcomers! hell yhea xD

so expect strider vs zero, commando vs wesker etc.. until february 15 there will be lots of battles!.. this is just the cover of the comic
to the proper section with this abortion of bad, unreadable comic.

next time avoid resizing your comic in a way your small text would turn into a criptic mess.
Yeah totally needed the disclaimer that this is "not official"

Anyway

Art is okay, buuuut

This is like Twilight. And you're Stephanie Meiiyieyr.

You're making a comic only you can truly enjoy. If that's your goal, then congrats.

And and and also
All of the characters in your comic are out of character. Zero never says, "mate," and Super Skrull doesn't act like a nutjob.

Super also and additionally
Why are you picking your characters before the game even comes out? You won't know how they handle before you play the game.
it seems like you felt bad for commando huh?.. well.. snif,... so did I!... I LIKED HIM! i wanted to be like him when i was a kid!!

just leave me alone! *go cry under a pillow*

eheh just kiding

oh yhea, 2 things i should have done.. bigger letters on the first speak balloons of the frist pages and hence the non-official comic ..

i was just so frustrated because of commando that i needed to express that in a comic ya'know.. oh and, yhea i awas pick my characters before.. then when the game comes out i end up changing all of then because they dont play as good as i though ehehe
Literally, that doesn't stop all the characters from being out of character and having art that you don't want to improve on.

we aren't going to kiss your ass.

Go look up their wikia pages so you know how they really act.
okay, mate . dont kiss my ass then! XD

i dont know super skrull very deeply but i been playing megaman X my entire life and i know zero is a very serious reploid

but i decided to make him a douche on my comic so he could beat up commando harder
ok we get it. its ANOTHER of those disgusting extremely personal fanfictions that nobody else besides you cares about.
Also, did you trace Wesker's face?

Anyway, I like your attitude. Nothing anyone can do for the story, but just fix the lettering and clean up the art (most of it is really sketchy), and it might be decent.
Do you know what you should do with those comics?

well, not posting them here is a suggestion.

(01-09-2011, 02:45 PM)yoyonerd Wrote: [ -> ]okay, mate . dont kiss my ass then! XD

i dont know super skrull very deeply but i been playing megaman X my entire life and i know zero is a very serious reploid

but i decided to make him a douche on my comic so he could beat up commando harder

this post proves you give no shit about the readers, so I kindly ask you to stop posting them here as no one is really going to see it, and maybe if you can stop making them too.

comics are made not for you, but FOR OTHERS. I don't know why people keep forgetting that. You must put in your comic things that would amuse your readers, not yourself.

Also you get bonus points for not keeping true to the characters' personalities.
Quote:but just fix the lettering and clean up the art (most of it is really sketchy), and it might be decent.

now why i would wanna do that?.. i dont have any plans for this crappy comic xD is just something i did to pass the time when i was bored , in a mounth and a couple of days i'll get my hands on the actual mvc3 game and theenn THEN! im gonna rock'on \o/

ps: no, wesker's face was a friend of mine.. he draw and paint a lot better than i do and he is doing one heck of a comic himself, the only wesker i drew was the one of captain corridor's

Quote:ok we get it. its ANOTHER of those disgusting extremely personal fanfictions that nobody else besides you cares about.

..huh... now that you mentioned.... yhea =D

Quote:Do you know what you should do with those comics?

well, not posting them here is a suggestion.

you got it o/
you dont give a fuck about it, i dont see why should we give a fuck about it.
I unlocked this thread just so i could lock it again because fuck.
for the record i wanted to erase it. if any mod feels like doing it, be my guest.