The VG Resource

Full Version: Digimon World Ds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ya guys did not have a Namco Bandai Form soooo I Think This is The Right Spot
[Image: dwd.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: dwdk.png] [Image: dwdp.png] [Image: dwdc.png] [Image: dwdt.png] [Image: dwdgr.png]
[Image: dwdg.png]

[Image: dwddc.png] [Image: dwfs.png] [Image: dwdfso.png] [Image: dwdur.png] [Image: dwddf.png]
[Image: dwdbdf.png] [Image: dwdddf.png] [Image: dwdbrdf.png]

Digimon/Human Request List (Open):
Playable Charcters
WarGreymon
MetalGarurumon
Gigimon
Guilmon
♪~~~~~~~~~~~~♪
BG Request List(Open):
Let me be the first to say good job.........................Maybe you should rip Playable Charcters
Please continue this game, but I think you forgot to remove the 2 Digimon inside the shop.
A.J. Nitro Wrote:Please continue this game, but I think you forgot to remove the 2 Digimon inside the shop.

No I din't i could not remove them sadly Cry
Oh, if you're taking requests, can you rip Puppetmon please? He's always been my favorite.
Nice Job!
CoolYoshi Wrote:Nice Job!

Okay A.J. Nitro
And Thanks CoolYoshiCool
Update:

[Image: dwdp.png]
Wow, you're quick! Keep it up!
A.J. Nitro Wrote:Wow, you're quick! Keep it up!

Haha okay and it is really easy and fast to do since I have Paintshop pro 9, Photoshop cs2, & MS Paint
Wait, is his hammer suppose to be cut off like that in the battle?
A.J. Nitro Wrote:Wait, is his hammer suppose to be cut off like that in the battle?

I Don't Think so Wen I Get Farther Into that story wen i can Battle him out side of the Digi-Galiry I'll have to look
Fantastic job - I look forward to seeing more from you!
(08-03-2008, 03:04 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic job - I look forward to seeing more from you!

Cool and thanks
Wow! Those look awsome! Keep up the good job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5