The VG Resource

Full Version: Pocket Shadow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a really good custom pocket shadow that I made! LINK:
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3179/...shadow.png
Sorry but...That's not a 'really good', not even close
First, there's absolutely no shading. Second, his spikes are 'bent' upside, not like Sonic's. And so forth.
(01-07-2011, 09:41 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but...That's not a 'really good', not even close
First, there's absolutely no shading. Second, his spikes are 'bent' upside, not like Sonic's. And so forth.

I still like spriting and nothing will stop me from becoming better!
Yeah, it must have taken alot of time to recolor a sonic sheet!
TSR only accepts HEAVY edits.
You also didn't credit the original ripper which is stealing.

If you want to get better then post custom sprites in Sprite Discussion
(01-07-2011, 09:47 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it must have taken alot of time to recolor a sonic sheet!
TSR only accepts HEAVY edits.
You also didn't credit the original ripper which is stealing.

If you want to get better then post custom sprites in Sprite Discussion

Well, it's ripped by DarkR. So there!
(01-07-2011, 09:43 PM)knockout709 Wrote: [ -> ]I still like spriting and nothing will stop me from becoming better!

Then become better. Accept the critiques and use it to improve your sprites. After all, how you're going to improve if no one points on what you got to improve?
So, until you DO improve. Don't post here. We only accept GOOD edited sprites. Here is for already completed and improved sprites, and you're not even close to that.
Post HERE instead.
I'm going to lock your threads here for the time being, so go, improve yourself, get better and then come back to submissions, OK?