The VG Resource

Full Version: My computer broked D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sup TSR

SO I WAS PLAYINBG MINECRAFT WITH ARKINEA AND...SHAWN
AND I WAS RUSHIN BACK TO MY HOUSE AND THERE WAS A COW HUMPING THE GROUND, AND THEN MY COMPUTER FROZE

I turned it back on and MY HARD DRIVE STOPPED EXISTING.
what
So it's going back to HP who is really cool about making really shitty laptops and is replacing both the hard drive and the motherboard because warranty

But yeah, now I'm on a seven year old laptop with a Celeron processor and 1GB of RAM. With today's demanding RAM requirements, I'm coming to TSR and it still takes my computer like 30 years for the page to load, not because it's a slow internet need but because of my RAM being so hopelessly
terrible

(also I'm running skype and pidgin at the same time - skype's a RAM hog but how am I supposed to talk to my bffs Very Sad )
but yeah I will be visiting TSR a lot less in the meantime until I get my awesome laptop back

hey
when I get back let's play a lot of minecraft too ok!!!
My notebook has 512MB of ram and works at a nice pace Sick

anyway I don't run Skype on it sooooooo

I hope you're back soon :c
my computer is about Windows 95 type old and it runs todays things very fast. Surprising considering I haven't really upgraded it and because I run 3D modeling programs and recording stuff on a regular basis.
(01-08-2011, 05:03 PM)Gors٫ Gors٫ Gors٫ Gors Wrote: [ -> ]My notebook has 512MB of ram and works at a nice pace Sick

anyway I don't run Skype on it sooooooo

I hope you're back soon :c

I run skype on mine, 512mb of ram and tSR loads as if I have 2 gigs of ram, even off of safemode it did.

My computer is an Enigma |D
but i lurv you kosh Cry