The VG Resource

Full Version: Need to post for your 20? post here (post whatever you like)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post what you want. especially if you don't have your 20 posts yet.
What do you think the purposes of the real life section or the 20 post requirement are because you don't seem to understand

You can't seriously defy a rule right in our faces with a pointless thread and think we'll be okay with it. Your other post ASKS for the purpose but you didn't even wait for an answer. Think about what you're doing, really

There's a 20 post requirement because we don't want people strolling through here -only- to ask for a favor and then just leave. That's annoying, and nobody's going to want to take the time to help out with that kind of request anyway. Asking for a request only to leave is totally mooching and doesn't contribute anything to the community. Certainly you could still do that with the 20 post requirement, but the rule discourages it. Posts like this ruin the point, and they're not allowed.
Nice blatant spamming post. Sorry buddy, that's not how it works here. Warned for spamming, good day.
Addendum: If I see anyone doing this again; I will ban them; straight up.
(01-04-2011, 05:16 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Addendum: If I see anyone doing this again; I will ban them; straight up.

Same here Cute
i'm on my twenties, should i post here or what
I'm turning 20 in May, Does that count for anything?
oh wow mod thread i wanna get in on this.