The VG Resource

Full Version: The Creator of Miracles greets you (Former Archangel of Sins)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings from Sprite.INC, my name is Thanatos-Zero and I am from Germany.
I came here to this Board, locking for supporters for a game project, which lacks for years now good sprite designers, but this is not importantent now in this thread.
I have started to sprite things several years ago on Sprite.INC. I f I would rate my own work, I would give me a average C. Perhaps I am just to humble, but since I have joined you, I have to make myself useful for the community here, isn't it?
I will post my entire work in another thread.^^

Note: I have Asperger-Autism, but just threat me as anyone else here. Smile
(01-03-2011, 11:59 PM)Thanatos-Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings from Sprite.INC, my name is Thanatos-Zero and I am from Germany.
I came here to this Board, locking for supporters for a game project, which lacks for years now good sprite designers, but this is not importantent now in this thread.
I have started to sprite things several years ago on Sprite.INC. I f I would rate my own work, I would give me a average C. Perhaps I am just to humble, but since I have joined you, I have to make myself useful for the community here, isn't it?
I will post my entire work in another thread.^^

Note: I have Asperger-Autism, but just threat me as anyone else here. Smile

Welcome! Hope you have fun Big Grin