The VG Resource

Full Version: Doritos Crash Course
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For an avatar game, I'll admit, this game isn't half bad. And the pricetag of free is a plus.

me, angie, lunyka, and lunyka's boyfriend all played this on 4 player the other day
it's actually pretty fun (and lunyka is completely terrible at it, hahahah)

the later levels are IMPOSSIBLE (but i beat them)

how am i even going to get the gold medals and the "sore wa kantan desu" achievement

i mean really

also download Harm's Way. It's by the same people and also free.
(01-02-2011, 09:26 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]me, angie, lunyka, and lunyka's boyfriend all played this on 4 player the other day
it's actually pretty fun

the later levels are IMPOSSIBLE (but i beat them)

how am i even going to get the gold medals and the "sore wa kantan desu" achievement

i mean really

also download Harm's Way. It's by the same people and also free.

Actually, the games are by completely different people, but sponsored by the same person. Though I've heard that Crash Course is better than Harm's Way, but hell, if it's free, I'm game.
Crash Course is pretty fun. The physics seem a bit off at times, but hey its free so I'm not complaining. I had a fun time playing it with some friends when it first came out, but some levels are extremely difficult.
If you play this with a couple of friends this is suprisingly alot of fun. I'm honestly surprised by this game.
Damn you guys are making me hungry.

I'd get this if it wasn't for the fact my 360 is not online at all.