The VG Resource

Full Version: CoolYoshi's Nintendo Submission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here it is, I would like it tobe accepted on tsr =D
I had to make another topic because no admins even looked at my submissions for weeks. So I hope you will see now.
M&L style
[Image: dolphiconqs5.png]
PM customs
[Image: flurryiconpapermarioii9.png]
Looks like there could be some more poses. Why not some kind of jumping?
Dazz Wrote:Looks like there could be some more poses. Why not some kind of jumping?
There is jumping, thats what the the vertical poses are for. And the swimming poses could count too. Dolphin is just a small helper of Mario and Luigi.
When? Wasnt he in a game as an enemy or something? Or as a helper? And if they are helpers to mario and luigi in battle they need support poses, or mario and luigi need poses to go with the dolphin.
Cshad Wrote:When? Wasnt he in a game as an enemy or something? Or as a helper? And if they are helpers to mario and luigi in battle they need support poses, or mario and luigi need poses to go with the dolphin.
They can move!
Moving isnt good enough :E
The sheet is to small
Becuase moving is the only thing they do on this sheet
Thiers no attacking, or support poses
You can't exactly call it a partner :/
Cshad Wrote:Moving isnt good enough :E
The sheet is to small
Yes they could swim through, you cant add imaginary poses, that's all they do the sheet is fine for battle! Also I know it could use some OW but I couldn't get it to work.
CoolYoshi Wrote:
The sheet is to small
Yes they could swim through, you cant add imaginary poses, that's all they do the sheet is fine for battle! Also I know it could use some OW but I couldn't get it to work.
At least try to make more poses :/
Solink Wrote:
CoolYoshi Wrote:
The sheet is to small
At least try to make more poses :/
Well there is really not much I can do.
Sounds more like you dont want to add more poses.

Its too small a sheet, and thiers so many options. At least make overworld or something :/
gangster guy Wrote:You could make him ram the enemy, or make him squirt water at them.
There is a lot you can do.
maybe you could make him do a kind of diving attack.
maybe a bros attack could involve him in some way.
or he could protect the bros by some means.
Believe me, there's a lot you can do.
Yeah the person who is using him could just make him do that, like ram and protect, and I dont think the squirting would be necessary.
at the least, a tail-smack kinda thing.

I know i'm not a good spriter so I shouldn't be talking about this, but it sound like you don't want to do anything else with the sprite. finished. To lazy to continue. To lazy to even add Overworld sprites...
Ok, cool yoshi, its your job to provide the sprites for this, it is not the person who wants to use this sprites job to make the poses. Its yours, atleast if you want to submit a reasonably uselfull sheet.
Guys i'll try to make it work ok, I know all it really needs is desperate overworld, and im trying to make it work, so please be patient.
At the very least, a hurt pose...
Pages: 1 2 3