The VG Resource

Full Version: [Browsergame][In Development][Unpaid Team] HOMM-Browsergame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heroes of Might and Magic III - Browsergame
Hi I'm posting here to ask for some help with the Design of our current Project, a Browsergame-based HOMM Clone.

Whats the Name of your Game?
Currently we are still looking for a nice Name for our Game. Big Grin

What is a Browsergame?
Im not sure if everyone knows this kind of Genre, but meant are Games completly played with the Browser and without any Software to download. Im not talking abaut Flashgames wich are basically also played in your Browser, but requiere you to download a Flash Player. Browsergames are typically Realtime-MMO-Strategie Games.

What is HOMM?
Thats it Big Grin
(sry 4 posting the Wiki-link but its the fastest way)

How are we going to put the HOMM Gamesystem into a Browsergame
We are trying to clone some nice components of HOMM for our game concept like the requierment of Heroes to move your Army, and the experience gain and lvl system for the Heros but we wont clone the complete Game. it should just awake the good old HOMM feeling and so the Design and Images should match this Genre.
It will still be a realtime game so that people need to log in more often than once a day and we wil cut the ressources low. Cant explain here everything in detail because for people without Browsergame and/or HOMM knowledge this might just sound confusing.

Who are we
Our Team includes 2 Developer (not our first Browsergame Big Grin) and 2 Mathgeek for all the Balancing calculations. (To be honest 1 developer is also a math geek so i listed him two times Tongue) And so we are currently looking for 1 Designer who is willing to cooperate. At the moment there is no payment in sight so i cant offer anything. Sry.

i hope all criterias for posting here are fullfilled and hope that someone has some ideas or even someone is interested in working with us.

Thanks in Advance
GoldenMaster