The VG Resource

Full Version: Haku-Shinigami Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SEGA Master System

[Alex Kidd In Miracle World]

[Image: sprite11.png][Image: sprite10.png][Image: sprite13.png][Image: sprite14.png][Image: sprite12.png][Image: sprite11.png] More maps Coming Soon...

[Image: sprite12.png]

[Image: sprite13.png] Enemies, Misc Stuff and Maps Coming Soon...

[Phantasy Star]

[Image: sprite14.png] [Image: sprite10.png][Image: sprite13.png][Image: sprite13.png] [Image: phst_s11.png][Image: sprite15.png][Image: sprite16.png][Image: sprite17.png][Image: sprite18.png] [Vehicles] [Town BG's] More Stuff Coming Soon...

[Wonder Boy III, The dragon's trap]

[Enemies] Tiles Coming Soon...

PC/Computer

[Dexter's Labyrinth]

[Map Sprites] [Misc Stuff (English)] [Misc Stuff (Spanish)] French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Japanese Menu Coming Soon XD...

[Image: sprite12.png]

[Image: sprite11.png]

[Image: sprite19.png]

[Image: sprite20.png][Image: sprite21.png]

More Coming Soon...
That was quick. O_o
Why quick?
Oh, I thought these were all new sheets. XD
Ahhh XD, not all, only 2 (Alex Kidd and Alex Kidd XD), and another one was ignored (Maxwell)
After a Looooooooong time... I Update xD Only slimes and Zombies for Phantasy Star for now...

[Image: sprite13.png]
[Image: phst_s11.png]
Wow, nice =)

Did you try the icon maker for the font? It's so much easier than doing it in a graphic program Wink
Fixed the icons and uploaded them. Smile
After a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time without submissions, here I go with a big bunch of various rips.. Forgive me by the delay

Alex Kidd stuff, Phantasy Star monsters again and Storybook weaver deluxe new stuff.

Alex Kidd in Miracle World

(Bosses, Items Shop n Pause, Font, Lake Cragg Map n Ending Map)

[Image: sprite10.png][Image: sprite13.png][Image: sprite14.png][Image: sprite12.png][Image: sprite11.png]

Phantasy Star

(Mammoth, Skeletons n Lassic, all of them Enemies (the last is Boss) n Font)

[Image: sprite15.png][Image: sprite16.png][Image: sprite17.png][Image: sprite18.png]

Storybook Weaver Deluxe (PC)

(Adults n Animals sprites)

[Image: sprite19.png]

Are you using the icon maker? Because the Elephant & Pause, etc. sheet use a wrong font.

Besides that, the Adults sheet is jpg'd.
Also, the Animals and Lassic sheets are re-sized.
For the icons you can use either the normal version of the icon maker or the in-browser version.
Yep, I can't because I haven't installed Java xD

The forum doesn't have an option for attach images? I can't see it, I don't find it where I remember
No, attachments are disabled, image hosts are preferred (min.us, imgur.com, dropbox, whateveryoulike). Smile
(10-26-2012, 01:07 PM)haku-shinigami Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, I can't because I haven't installed Java xD

Which is why I linked to the internet version which doesn't (or shouldn't) use Java. Wink
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=21132
Re-Uploaded

I still having problems with Lassic, but I'll upload it anyway
Pages: 1 2