The VG Resource

Full Version: Ta-dah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now you've probably noticed I vanish for long periods of time and if you haven't - maybe it's time you begun! (sounds better if you say it like the intro to nightmare before Christmas).

But yeah last year of uni, job searching, redoing my whole damn website (will be up soon if anyone cares) and playing lots of video games has kept me pretty busy. Not to mention that my stolen internet has been shockingly bad for the last half of this year. But I'll try to pop in and see what's going on every now and again. It's nice to see the forums look all Christmas-y (though it returns to normal when I actually login Sad) and good to hear Dazz is moving closer to me (still bloody far mind, but close enough to meet up I reckon).

So hello everyone. Specially to all the people I used to talk to (whatever your usernames might be now, no doubt Tyvon has a busty jap chick still...)
I was wondering where you went!
'Sup. C:
(12-17-2010, 10:27 AM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ](whatever your usernames might be now, no doubt Tyvon has a busty jap chick still...)
Ourei Harada is taking a short break from being my waifu.

Welcome back. B)