The VG Resource

Full Version: Why can't I post a request?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:This is the ONLY forum you can make Requests in! Isn't that special? You can Request almost anything! Keep in mind, this does not mean you will get what you were asking for, but you can always give it a shot, right?
(Members under 20 Posts cannot post here.)

I have those 20 posts now, so can you please let me request.
I have this sheet of custom LTTP females but only have a south direction.

I could really use them for my gaming project which I've been working on for a few years now.
(12-12-2010, 02:11 PM)KingOfHeart Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:This is the ONLY forum you can make Requests in! Isn't that special? You can Request almost anything! Keep in mind, this does not mean you will get what you were asking for, but you can always give it a shot, right?
(Members under 20 Posts cannot post here.)

I have those 20 posts now, so can you please let me request.
I have this sheet of custom LTTP females but only have a south direction.

I could really use them for my gaming project which I've been working on for a few years now.
You don't need a topic to ask.
Just post in the section.
Wasn't asking. Just earlier it gave me an error when I tried.
I don't have time to make the proper thread now, but so far it looks like that error may be gone now.
(12-12-2010, 11:32 PM)KingOfHeart Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't asking. Just earlier it gave me an error when I tried.
I don't have time to make the proper thread now, but so far it looks like that error may be gone now.

You mean, it's an message which says:
"You don't have 20 posts" something like that?
try posting again and screenshot the error it gives you.
I'm going to guess it's because you posted it when you had 20 posts exactly.