The VG Resource

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alrighty so upon request in my pms I'm posting some models from Birth By Sleep. And since the person wanted Stitch I'm posting the rest of the cast from Deep Space. Other models will come soon enough.

[Image: KingdomHeartsBirthBySleep.png]

[Image: stitch626_icon.png] [Image: sparky221_icon.png] [Image: drjumba_icon.png] [Image: grandcouncilwoman_icon.png] [Image: gantu_icon.png]
THANK YOU!!!!
the Gantu model is epic, what size would you say he should be in though? taller than gakupo, taller than kaito? just huge in general?
Oh cool, didn't expect to see anything from this game for a bit longer. Well I'll make sure to get these up asap then.
Excellent work, Zerox! I cant wait to see what other models you have in store for us!
Sweeeet, oh
Have you seen the Jungle Book stage? it's suposed to be in the game, someone hacked it and found the unfinished level. even if it looks half way done it would still make a great stage.
I've seen the Jungle Book stuff yes but levels themselves are something I haven't figured out how to rip yet.

And now to finish off this game quite consideribly here is nearly every single model in the game in OBJ, SMD and PNG files. The SMD models actually contain real rigging from the game. I'm uploading them in an ultra compressed 58 MB .7z archive instead of a 454 MB .zip

This is a incredible amount of models to make icons for so anyone who feels kind enough to assist can help with iconing them.

There may be a few duplicates in this but if this happens it is because the game had small variations in them whether it was original animations or something else. If this happens only one need by uploaded as without animations their identical.

I guess characters should probably be the first thing to be uploaded I apologize for not having everything pre-named, I assumed that Shadowth has played and would recognize things from the game but should questions arise on what something is named just tell me the number of the model and I'll provide a name.

Shadowth I sure hope you have some automated method for making icons. Also I apologize these don't have .mtl files with them but assigning the proper texture shouldn't be too hard as typically most have no more than 2-3 textures.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9m3e5y23ds...20Zerox.7z
Nah, nothing automated I'm afraid, but I kind of expected this many models honestly. Best thing I have for that is a drag and drop import for Max. As for naming stuff, I remember most of the names pretty well and there's always the wiki's to refer to if I get confused. For anything that doesn't have a name... I never sucked at BSing things.

Well, as I expected I've got some work to do. I'll probably upload every few as I make icons for them. I'll probably start working from Characters and go down so if you start from Worlds and go up we should be able to get this done reasonably quick for the sheer mass of stuff there is.

Edit: By the you can check my progress so far here: http://www.models-resource.com/cp/previe....php?id=47
I'll probably upload 4-5 at a time. And yes I'll probably have to make a more sections there to sort out the characters better later.
My goodness you've made fantastic progress Shadowth! I'll get started on the worlds this afternoon.
I think i've died and went to heavan. Big Grin
so happy! i can't wait to get started converting.
i can't wait for Cubby and Teddy to be ripped.
You are god.
The only problem is I have to put all the textures on myself. ;3;
Actually, I imported one into Blender, and the textures were automatically there.
These are awesome, btw. Keep them coming, they're great for inspiration.
which one did you import that had the textures? i first did the malificent dragon first.
I did Vanitas first. Surprise
Anyways, I think the reason they don't have them automatically is because there's no .mtl file, like Zerox said. ;3;
Most of the .smd's have the wrong material assignments which is the problem. The names are close enough that you could tell what goes to what if you looked at the materials, but most of them aren't the right file name and so have to be fixed manually.

Anyways, I'm sorry I haven't done much more of these models in the last few days, but I had a mountain of last minute homework to finish up before the end of Christmas Break so I was real busy with that. I'll try and get working on it again soon.
Pages: 1 2 3