The VG Resource

Full Version: Salutations~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, tSR!

I'm Toonie~ Big Grin

Anyways, to get down to business; the reason I joined this site was to better improve myself as a spriter. I currently have one Pokémon game in progress, which mainly consists of Fakémon; that's mainly why I want to better my spriting skills.

Secondly, I'm tired of having to ask my friends to sprite things for me. I know it gets very frustrating to have someone pester you for something that they need. Plus, I know when they get irritated and I don't want to lose a friend just because I don't know how to do something. :<

Finally, I just want to be able to produce my own pixel works. Sure, I can do simple things, but, aside from that, I'm.. well, I'm useless. I have been reading up on some of the rules here, and, to be honest, if it takes harsh criticism and blunt comments to help me strive to improve, I'd be more than will to have just a tread full of the said comments! Be that as it may, I think I can take criticism pretty well, and if I can't take the ones that will be thrown at me here.. I think I can learn to deal with it. ;P

I think that's about it! It's a pleasure to be here and I hope to make some good friends here at tSR!

~ Toonie
Well, welcome to the Spriters Resource Community.

That's quite an introduction post right there. I don't have to tell you to read the rules, since you apparently already did. So, I hope you have a good time here and learn the ropes in the spriting field as best as you can!

Good luck!
Many thanks, Sploder!

I'll try my best and if the introduction as too much, I tend to try to make myself as presentable as possible..
Thanks for the welcome~
why did i read your name as toony and thought THE HENTAI KING AS RETURNED TO US before realizing you arent toony

EITHER WAY HELLO
Hello!
It's a pleasure to meet you too, Sonikku~

However, I don't think I can answer the"Hentai King" question. xD
Hello Toonie, its clear that you've come prepared.
Anywho, you seem like a good member. So, enjoy your stay.
Well your not the Toony I was expecting, but you seem pretty cool though. I hope you stay you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.
Pretty sure that Toony does come by when internet dramus brings him here.

Either way, welcome to tSR Toonie.