The VG Resource

Full Version: Dungeon Fighter Online/Dungeon And Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please don't request character sprites, but I can assemble almost any enemy/monster/npc/whatever you guys might want. Just request something so I have a little bit of direction in my life! I've already ripped sprites for some weird and obscure comics at the super sword action forums (Know Your GBL), and honestly ripping from this game is easy.

Anybody want a monster?
[Image: goblincopter.gif]
[Image: infectedghoul.gif]
[Image: dilezie.gif]
[Image: Kazan.gif]
[Image: donkeybite.gif]
[Image: lotus.gif] (yeah, it really does cut off like that)
Started with a sheet for Gangling Lotus. With the weird sprites on top, yes they do cut off like that/are spaced oddly. if tentacles overlap, the "back row" will actually have space cut out - that's how the game handles things rather than dealing with layering and priority.

[Image: lotusspritesheet.png]

Next up are some of the Soul Bender's Summoned Ghosts. I'll do the remainder later as well as the Soul bender Summoning Ring. Kalla also has fire and weapon effects, but they have odd transperency effects that do not translate very well.

[Image: kazansheet.png]
[Image: bremensheet.png]
[Image: sayasheet.png]
[Image: kallasheet.png]
[Image: blachesheet.png]
Looking good. What is this from?
Dungeon Fighter Online. Dungeon and Fighter in Korea, Arad Senki in Japan. It's an MMO beat 'em up.

I'm having difficulty with the other summonable ghoists - they have weird trnasparency effects. Also, my ripping program sometimes cuts out odd pixels, so I'm attempting to fix that.
Does this game have some nice dragons like in Lunar 2 oder Seiken Densetsu 3?
Currently, it has:

-Some small dragonlings

-lizardmen

-One gigantic undead dragon skull

-small blue dragon hatchlings

-A gigantic frost dragon.

It's not a very dragon-centric game.