The VG Resource

Full Version: Santa's bringing me something good..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, getting a PS3 finally. I hope it's not like buying something RIGHT before it goes out of style.
Besides Red Dead Redemption, LittleBigPlanet, and The Force Unleashed 2, what other games would you recommend?
Unleashed 2 came with it, LBP is for my younger sibling.
modnation racers
Condemned 2 is great, for the first half, Silent Hill: Homecoming is a lot of fun and if you disagree you're wrong, also on PSN you should download Blood Omen and Soul Reaver.
Racers looks fun, but racing games just aren't my thing. Thanks, though.
Condemned 2..
It.. it looks nasty.. Unsure

I like Silent Hill a lot, but my town doesn't seem to have any of them.
At all.
Except for the Wii ports nobody buys.
Is PSN free?
MGS4
I'll get that, but I know I'll suck ass at it lol
Stealth+Guns+Me= Noise
Katamari Forever
(12-07-2010, 12:43 PM)Rai Wrote: [ -> ]Silent Hill: Homecoming is a lot of fun and if you disagree you're wrong

Homecoming is a shitty cargo-cult clusterfuck that's pissing all over games that completely rule because the people writing it don't have a braincell to share between them.
Uncharted and Uncharted 2.

PSN is free, but there is a paid version that you don't need.
I heard Katamari Forever wasn't as good as it's predecessors. I'm definitely getting Uncharted 2, though.
If you like shooting, MAG or Bad Company 2.

Assassin Creed games
Resident Evil 5
Demon's Souls
Dead Space
Bayonetta
Borderlands
Lost Planet games(they own, people who disagree are mad because they suck at it)
Oblivion and Fallout if you don't have a good computer
Just Cause 2
Vanquish
Ken's Rage

okay yeah, just buy every game made for PS3 that isn't a sports game or call of duty.
I'm going to be the blazblue homer that I am and suggest Blazblue

Also Super Street Fighter IV if you don't mind running into shotos/juris every other fight
(12-07-2010, 02:06 PM)Tachikoma Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2010, 12:43 PM)Rai Wrote: [ -> ]Silent Hill: Homecoming is a lot of fun and if you disagree you're wrong

Homecoming is a shitty cargo-cult clusterfuck that's pissing all over games that completely rule because the people writing it don't have a braincell to share between them.

It's a good game taken on its own terms, yo. I've had nothing but a blast with it.
buy every fighter except MK vs DC Universe

also buy VANQUISH
Vanquish
Bayonetta
Katamari forever (whoever said it sucks must be joking, sure it doesn't have alot of new things but if you like compilations or new to the series it will be fine)
Batman Arkham Asylum
Little Big Planet 2 (preorder it)
Fat princess
Pacman Championship edition DX
Sonic Adventure
Crazy taxi
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (surprised no one mentioned this yet)
Modnation racers
God of war 3 (+ 1 and 2 if you don't have them for PS3)
Demons souls
Space Invaders Infinity

I'd wait for the GTA 4 complimation to come out if it hasn't been released, you get all the DLC plus the original game
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5