The VG Resource

Full Version: King of Dragons - Great Dragonian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't rip this sheet myself, but a friend of mine, Youko_Dan, requested I submit it here because he can't access tSR for whatever reason.

[Image: 2pzjl8o.gif]
[Image: 2wmzwqv.gif]

I have a screenshot of my conversation right here.
Give kudos to your pal - Awesome sheet!
Dazz Wrote:Give kudos to your pal - Awesome sheet!

[12:25:21] <&Kamon> RE: King of Dragons - Great Dragonian
[12:25:21] <&Kamon> Give kudos to your pal - Awesome sheet!
[12:25:25] <&Kamon> From Dazz himself.
[12:25Cute7] <~Veemon> Congratz
[12:26Cute7] <&Youko_Dan> woot

I'll try and get some sheets myself, too. ;x

Man, Dazz. You're probably the nicest guy I know on here.

(...Okay, so I know like, three people on here. Big deal. >_>)
Make that four. And since when did Dan sprite O_o?
Hey guys. This was either... to be uploaded shortly before the site was redone, or like, just days after. But it's not on there, so I'm bumping this into 2009. 'cause. It's been sittin' here, collecting dust. Dazz? :<
(02-07-2009, 07:59 PM)Kamon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys. This was either... to be uploaded shortly before the site was redone, or like, just days after. But it's not on there, so I'm bumping this into 2009. 'cause. It's been sittin' here, collecting dust. Dazz? :<
Hmmm... I don't know what happened, but rest assured, I'll be putting these (and sheets in the other topic) in my next update. A'ight? ;D
(02-07-2009, 09:15 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2009, 07:59 PM)Kamon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys. This was either... to be uploaded shortly before the site was redone, or like, just days after. But it's not on there, so I'm bumping this into 2009. 'cause. It's been sittin' here, collecting dust. Dazz? :<
Hmmm... I don't know what happened, but rest assured, I'll be putting these (and sheets in the other topic) in my next update. A'ight? ;D

Aye, thank you. My friend alerted me that they weren't on the site about a week ago, so I figured I'd come around sometime soon and ask about it.
(02-07-2009, 09:16 PM)Kamon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2009, 09:15 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
Aye, thank you. My friend alerted me that they weren't on the site about a week ago, so I figured I'd come around sometime soon and ask about it.
Oh, there's probably a whole lot that had been missed. I'm personally going to look through every topic here in the Submissions sub-forum and see what's not on tSR yet, because it seems that Dazz is uploading the newer sheets first and forgetting all about the older ones. @_@