The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yow guys, you can call me Xonar.

I'm Ramses, I live in Holland and joined this site for the sake of meeting spriters. I myself can't really sprite... at all, so I actually have lots of respect for the ones who can.

All in all I'm working on game design and programming, even though I'm not really interested in the latter, it's nice to know the basics. I also enjoy writing, even though I can't really do anything else than mystery and shonen, haha.

I hope to get to know lots of you better, soon! Heart
Hey! Glad to have you here.

Enjoy your stay!
Thanks man~
Welcome to tSR! Be sure to read the rules and enjoy yourself. Smile
i like this guy for some reason

can't tell what though
Charisma.dat

Thank youuuu, Sol.
I actually have a weird question, but hear me out on this one.

I'd like access to the request resources directory. I'm currently making a game and I need a spriter. Now, there are 2 things I can do:
1. Wait for someone to visit my game thread, meaning hoping for the best.
2. Spam 20 posts together and go to the request directory.

I'm actually paying for this too, so I don't think it's that much of a stretch to just skip the spamming and go straight to the access. Could you please consider this request?
3. Actually become part of the community and perhaps care a little bit more?
I'm pretty sure you aren't important enough for us to make an exception to the rule just for you.

I really hope you straighten up and do stay, and if this comes to be
then welcome to TSR.
Oh, you misunderstand.

I am certainly interested in becoming a member of this community, but with the limited amount of time to work with I rather just skip the silly games.
(12-06-2010, 07:21 PM)Xonar Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you misunderstand.

I am certainly interested in becoming a member of this community, but with the limited amount of time to work with I rather just skip the silly games.

Or just post 20 times.
Not going to take a year.