The VG Resource

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Vivvav. I used to make sprite comics in the past and am now looking into doing it again. Good to meet you.
Hey dere! Welcome to da Spritas Resource Community.

I sure hope ya haf a great stay 'ere! Make sure ya read da rules, in case ya haven't yet!

*ps, I do not usually speak like this, I just don't want to write the exact same welcome posts every time.

Also, as a general rule, people here tend to dislike sprite comics. I don't think it's because sprite comics are all always bad, but because most of them are overall poorly done, with poor writing, poor construction, and mismatching sprites.
Sprite comics can be good if they're 100% self made, art-wise.

And hello, Vivvav.
(12-05-2010, 02:45 AM)John Hale Wrote: [ -> ]Also, as a general rule, people here tend to dislike sprite comics. I don't think it's because sprite comics are all always bad, but because most of them are overall poorly done, with poor writing, poor construction, and mismatching sprites.

Oh, I understand completely. Back when I made sprite comics, I was actually part of a comic on teaching people how to make decent sprite comics. I usually spoke about writing.
I will admit to being a minor offender on mixing bittages, though. Sometimes you don't have an option. I can modify sprites decently, but complete overhauls and custom sprites are considerably-less impressive looking coming from me.
welcome! Smile
Never properly welcomed you,

that don't mean I can't do it now.
Welcome and I do hope you enjoy your stay.