The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Tofu Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
what the hell, meat boy had nothing to do with animals

sure, he's meat and all, but seriously

what
it doesn't even play well, which is really bad considering it is literally just a clone of the flash version
I got frustrated and stopped playing. On the second level.

Also, apparently the Meat Boy team may have trolled PETA into doing it.
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/31823...DustUp.php
Uggggghhhh PETA
I hate them more than I can even explain
They give EVERYONE who gives even half a fuck about animal welfare a bad name

Ingrid Newkirk likens owning a pet to slavery and yet is TOTALLY OKAY WITH BESTIALITY
and they kill something like 80% of the animals they "rescue" because "they're not a rehoming service"
I am going to kill and eat everyone even tangentially related to PETA.
Actually whoa looking at last year's statistics
PETA killed 97% of their "rescued" animals
yeah these dudes are all about the ethical treatment of animals
killing 97% of your rescued animals and paying a couple grand for a walk in freezer to store the corpses in really sounds like conventional behaviour for an animal welfare group
The members of PETA aren't made of meat, they're made of weaksauce. And tofu. They replaced all human flesh with tofu. Because, you know, "tofu people live longer".
Okay
Quote:Edmund McMillan, the game's co-creator, says he "repeatedly made fake user names in Peta's forum pushing the game at them in hopes something like this would happen."
This is pretty fucking juvenile
(12-03-2010, 02:14 PM)Tachikoma Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to kill and eat everyone even tangentially related to PETA.

why would you eat poison though

Also this is pretty stupid!
so

wait

I don't get it anymore

was PETA in the process of making Super Tofu Boy when one of the co-creators caught wind of it and began to push them to do it via fake users?

Or did he jump on to PETA's website, made accounts bashing Super Meat Boy, and then PETA did this as a response to him?

I'd laugh at the former, but the latter is p. stupid if that happened
From what it sounds like, he did it as a shitty way to coerce them into making it, and then add that character into the game as a rebuttal.

Didn't realize the creators of this game were 14 years old! : )
Peta is full of hypocrites, the creators of meat boy are retarded.

I don't know which is worse between the both of them.
the music was good though
(12-03-2010, 04:45 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't realize the creators of this game were 14 years old! : )
if you've seen the meat boy twitter you'd know

Meat Boy devteam are really immature for their age :/

What they said about Sonic 4 was ignorant and unprofessional as hell as commentary from another dev team.

Also PETA continues to be shit, what else is new?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5