The VG Resource

Full Version: Awesome Pokemon Picture Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I really miss this thread.
[Image: tumblr_l6hydkSnVY1qc1dngo1_500.png]

EDIT: tumblr and danbooru are fucking gay and never load images so i'll refind the ones i did have and post them again later form tiny pic
[Image: vuljina.jpg]
Buffalon, that poor guy..
[Image: tumblr_l2p7csPd8C1qzbzmfo1_500.png][Image: tumblr_lbxxnyfR6p1qcdfkzo1_500.jpg][Image: tumblr_lchhdhreMJ1qamyszo1_500.jpg][Image: tumblr_lbe7m9iUty1qewetco1_500.jpg][Image: tumblr_lcl5954Lc81qf1cvto1_500.png][Image: tumblr_lcidu91j6f1qesizgo1_500.jpg][Image: tumblr_lbnu8ghFu31qebjn3o1_400.jpg]
[Image: Metagross_by_Tomiokajiro.jpg]
[Image: pokemon_awesome.jpg]
I'd like to direct you all to JHall Pokémon, who makes hilarious Pokémon comics.
For something awesome and funny, here's the Dragonite Viking.
[Image: pkmn__squirtle_by_skepsisfox-d33cucw.jpg]
[Image: pkmn__charmander_by_skepsisfox-d3383k3.jpg]
[Image: pkmn__bulbasaur_by_skepsisfox-d337nsb.jpg]
[Image: pkmn__zubat_by_skepsisfox-d337irp.jpg]
The zubat was the only good one.
[Image: 487.jpg]
i have this really cute picture of taiga aisaka dressed as white Cute
[Image: 2w71h5h.jpg]
(12-14-2010, 01:13 AM)Chaoxys Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2w71h5h.jpg]

fucking awesome. i imagine this dude in real life, the stern businessman with a heart of lead who thinks only of business

some kids picking on him one day and he's like, business is not the only thing i take seriously. GO SALAMENCE

but that salamence is way too small
I believe that this is a real trainer in B&W. An optional boss is you will. I think he's based off of a gamefreak employee, but I don't know who.
Pages: 1 2 3