The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Emerald Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Original Post: Pokemon Emerald Moving Truck (Didn't see it anywhere on the site.)

[Image: pkemeraldtruckicondu5.png]

It's small, but I didn't see it looking over the site, and somebody requested it.

This is the one from Emerald. Also, topic copy.

Update:

I've ripped Litleroot Town from Emerald. As you can see, some graphics are different, though the difference is small. Anyways. Also, I put the overworld sprite of that bag where you choose your starter onto it, since it was nowhere to be found. Whatever.
[Image: pkemerllittlerooticontr8.png]

Second Update:

Emerald's Pokémon boxes have different backgrounds than the ones from Firered or Leafgreen, which are on the site. Furthermore, I've got some sprites which that one rip hasn't got. Like the golden hands or the full animated letter selector.
Anyways, what I'm talking about is the folowing sheet. I hope you like it. Whatever. :ß

[Image: pkemerlboxsystemiconch5.png]

PS: Removed them links as that stuff finally got on the site. :]
Cool!
:]

Updated with a sheet of Littleroot Town because of whatever.
Really good rips I must say.[/align]
You rip those from Advance Map??
I rip those using VisualBoyAdvance and some Emerald rom. :]
Oh awesome Smile
:]

Update, pals. Emerald's box system. Because of differences and such.

(By the way, one may want to check my other topic to take a look at my Palace of the Four Sword [A Link To The Past GBA] rip, if one hasn't already - my Update didn't bump, due to that doublepost-merging.)