The VG Resource

Full Version: S'up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brand new spriter making his debut! Been taking from this site for a very long while, so I've decided to give back to this awesome site!Tongue
Also, I saw tutorials on everything for ripping on this site, but is there a way to easily rip from PSX games? I'm doing it the hard way by snapping screens from my pSX v1_13 emulator and then cutting them out. I dont mind doing it that way if I really have to (great excuse to replay these again), but a program would be much easier...
http://yfrog.com/ghgrandiaandlunar2p
Basically the sprites I cut so far. Its a start...
For some reason, the forums keep telling me "Bad Gateway" when I attach something...oh well.
well howdy partner,
make sure you make yourself quite acquainted with the bylaws of this here establishment and we won't have to put you under the gun
(11-26-2010, 08:47 PM)Astal Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason, the forums keep telling me "Bad Gateway" when I attach something...

Doooon't use attachments

Use the insert image thing instead. Well, welcome and read the rules, hope you find an answer to your question but if you don't get enough attention here you might want to post it in the questions section later.
Cool, I might do that later. So far the Capture and Cut methods working far better than expected, though my sheets will be incomplete. At least they will have alot of sprites though...Wink
welcome! good luck with the ripping!