The VG Resource

Full Version: 'Tis the Season! (TSRc, 25/11/10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ohohoho
was waiting until santa rolled past at the Macy's NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade to debut this. How YOU Doin'?

Introducing Afresh Holiday.

[Image: xmasskin1.png]

[Image: xmasskin2.png]

Just a little theme I whipped up for the holiday season. Smug
It's just Afresh Flame spruced up with hints of green (and a bit of snow) to get you in the mood for the holiday season!

Who knows? I think a special someone will make their annual appearance at TSR as well. Smug

This is going to be the community's default skin until New Year's Day - so it's only available for a limited time. :0 Then, it's just Afresh Red again.

But I think I may have a present for you all as Christmastime rolls around that you'll all be sure to like. Smug
Great Christmas Forum Theme!When I first saw it it almost made me cry.:-D
Wonderful skin. Liking the snowflake animations as well.
The snowflakes are awesome
nice theme for tsr I like christmas very much I cant waiting for christmas but I have also christmas look on firefox google chrome and my theme for ubuntu operation software
there we go

just needed that

*finishing touch*
I like the snow flakes, but I think the santa hats would look better on the right, because their getting in the way of the avatars, and my OCD does not appreciate that :C
(11-26-2010, 01:45 PM)Baegal Wrote: [ -> ]I like the snow flakes, but I think the santa hats would look better on the right, because their getting in the way of the avatars, and my OCD does not appreciate that :C

It's a hat.

The entire point is that they are covering the top part of your avatar.

Replying to see if the hat is on my character.

EDIT: Sure enough it isn't.
i say just remove the hats, they're kind of humorous, but i think they'll get in the way as the month goes on :o
Is it possible to have a way for someone to be able to just toggle the hats on and off In their options, so that you won't have to get rid of the hats all together?
(11-26-2010, 04:20 PM)[robo9] Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have a way for someone to be able to just toggle the hats on and off In their options, so that you won't have to get rid of the hats all together?

That's a million times more trouble than it's worth <<

I have another idea, but for now you're all just gonna have to cope with some christmas hats in the meantime OK
I have to agree with [robo9]. It would probably be a good idea to have the choice to turn the hats off. like the skin though. also how did you get the snow to work? Is it HTML or something specific for the forums?

EDIT: oops. the above post wasn't there when I hit the reply button.
Yeah. And as I've said that's easier said than done. >>

I think I like this idea much better - ornaments or something in the bottom right of the avatar (yeah, it obscures your profile info a bit...that's OK) but

hmm i need christmas trees
Hat > Christmas tree > bulbs

Bulbs are now more of a distraction than the hat was. I say change back to the hat and be able to toggle as Robo9 said.
Pages: 1 2 3 4