The VG Resource

Full Version: Card Sagas Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think I just had a fangasm. The gameplay, the pixel art, everything in this is just GORGEOUS.

[Image: cswscreen.png]

I really, really, really hope this comes to fruition.
Hey, I made the last thread about this game!

The game still looks really cool. They've apparently finished the first four characters. I don't understand why they don't release a demo already. Sad
Yeah I'm pretty sure most of TSR knows about this already, since the card saga series has been around since the Pixeltendo days, and most of PT knew the creators.

But that aside, game still looks good, I just hope they don't get in trouble with shit.
Where the fuck is the demo, seriously
Fate's Mirror 2: Card Sagas
(11-24-2010, 02:36 PM)FRET Wrote: [ -> ]Fate's Mirror 2: Card Sagas
please keep making this joke it's nowhere near the point of irritance and being completely devoid of humor

no seriously
keep doing it
u_mad.jpg
i think you guys need to maybe realize that your trolling is getting to the point where yeah

he might actually be getting pretty mad
ANYWAY

I like the support system going on, and I'm really intrigued since they have OVER 90 support card characters.

Fuckin loved they had J. Talbain beast dashin all over with his theme song playing. They also need to touch up a bit on a few sprites, like that prinny, shit's kinda bad.
It's pretty obvious though, you can tell which characters were the first few made, they still haven't be gone over again to be touched up.
Actually, they did go over the original four again. They just did it after the videos. You can see the new idles in one of their updates.
*Gran Tourismo 5 is out* - Vapoware ceases to exist.

Realizes the demo for Card Saga Wars DEMO isn't out yet the game looks perfectly playable.......

-Vapoware; noun, trolling you sires because awesome shit never happens/get's released.
Wow this just made my day, hope they do make a demo

Also is it gonna be online multiplayer?
It's running on the MUGEN engine, so Online is out of the question.
But they HAVE mentioned in places that it SHOULD work for Homebrew mediums. I believe they were going for PSP, and possibly Wii homebrew?
Pages: 1 2 3 4