The VG Resource

Full Version: The Xbox Kinect is incredibly responsive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just look at a video of it in action:

Not auto-steering, you guys
he's controlling it with his mind.
that, or the car is actually being helped by the track's curves.

wich would happen on ANY OTHER RACING GAME. on any console ever.
(11-23-2010, 10:38 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: [ -> ]that, or the car is actually being helped by the track's curves.

wich would happen on ANY OTHER RACING GAME. on any console ever.

being helped by surface inclination is one thing

being steered on plain flat ground is another thing
The funniest part is that he almost came in first.

But yeah, most of it was track edge and slope adjustment. The only part where I saw it magically steering itself was on the flat stretch right after the goal point.
What gets me is that the lazy fucker cleared the area in front of the TV and everything - but is still sitting down.=|

The Kinect isn't really meant to function properly while sitting.
You know, it could just be shitty game design and not necessarily caused by the Kinect.
Not to say the Kinect is good or anything, but that does look like shovelware.
Just saying.
Well of course the game is auto-correcting/handholding the player; it's meant to be a 'caaaaaaaasual' game. So even tiny over-engergetic kids and grannies can at least finish levels.

But that guy is still a lazy fucker.
you can play move while sitting down, later.
You know, guys, there's a high chance that you're all being trolled by this video right now and it was just made for entertainment.
There's a second video explaining all this you know.

That even explains the sitting down part. No troll.

its better to asume the game's AI gets screwed, somehow.

but then, its a driving game and you're in a car. why wouldn't you sit to drive a car.
...That's really something.

I wonder if any of the other 1st Party releases play differently while sitting down.