The VG Resource

Full Version: Namco's new wave of arcade games, Pacman CEDX being the first.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hngnhngnh

pac-man
why are there sleeping ghosts
Supposed to be a new feature in the game

this could actually very well be a new challenge for the gameplay itself, Judging from the screen shots it looks like there will be new skins and modes.

maybe even setting new time limits.
WHY DO I WANT THIS

IT'S JUST PAC-MAN
Holy sweet Jesus Christ
Eating 142314 ghosts at once
in a line
with one power pellet
This might be the only good Pac-Man game besides the original and Pac-Man World.

FINALLY people at Namco are taking the original game and playing with the gameplay and doing new games and concepts with it, and this is wicked awesome. I really wanna play this.
(11-13-2010, 10:25 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]This might be the only good Pac-Man game besides the original and Pac-Man World.

FINALLY people at Namco are taking the original game and playing with the gameplay and doing new games and concepts with it, and this is wicked awesome. I really wanna play this.

That and they're borrowing concepts and improving upon them from other Pac-man games as well.
Notably Pac-Mania far as more then the usual 4 ghosts, except it's one huge shitstorm of them this time instead of what, 8.

there better be a two player co-op mode in this because I would get the game right when it comes out on PSN.
Fucking Namco.

*Sets aside Microsoft Points*
Still, one day I want to see a new 3D Pac-Man adventure game.
I wanna see a new Pacman 2. The one with the slingshot on the SNES?

Not a huge fan of old pacman though, especially with all this other stuff higher on my priority list
(11-14-2010, 01:37 AM)StarSock64 Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna see a new Pacman 2. The one with the slingshot on the SNES?

DUDE I HAVE THAT GAME

Look. Look.
"Wah?"

Higher. Higher.
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Wonk Wonk!"

Faster. Faster.

also CE was pretty fun, so this should be a good game
(11-13-2010, 07:32 PM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]why are there sleeping ghosts

Colonel, it's... Metal Gear!
!
[Image: nes_ms_pac_man_ghost-copy.jpg]
http://kotaku.com/5691408/new-pac+man-be...etro+cross

Pacman CE isn't the only one getting this treatment.
New Galaga Legions
New Metro-cross

now all I would like is a new toy pop for some reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4