The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By god, I didn't realise this site was still going!

Allow me to reintroduce myself - I'm aquatics64, and I joined this site back in... 2004? 2005? Left about four or so years ago, to pastures new. But then I spotted a link to this site just now.. and surprisingly it's not gone yet!

So hello to Bacon, Rogul, Jon Ex, Tonberry, Frario, Dazz, and the like! (And Random Talking Bush! Still here I see!)

[Image: ed_big.png]
Half of those names no longer exist in these here parts (I haven't seen Bacon, Rogult or JonEx here, though Frar occasionally pops in).

Anyway, welcome (back?) to TSR. This place isn't quite PT, but it certainly is a nice place. Hope you have a nice stay!
Hello! It's not often we get veterans here lol
Welcome back anyway Wink
Dude! Long time no see!
I spot you on messenger every now and then I think, and wonder what ever happened to you.

Nice to see you back!
And yeah, lots of faces have changed since you were last here... Sorry, I couldn't keep them tied down for long enough Sad
I definately remember seeing your name at the old PT back in the day, I wasn't there until 2006 but I did lurk during the ninsprites era so all them names were recognisable. Sadly some of them have gone elsewhere but a few have stayed on along with some new people.

Welcome, read the rules which I imagined that you did and enjoy your stay.