The VG Resource

Full Version: Some Bixxvvtch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: animegirl.gif]

comment and critique me buddies
i love your work please never change plase.
Whoa. Gravity. It exists.

I almost thought I stayed on the ground through magic.

I have no serious crits. It looks fine to me.
shading is GREAT

colours are FANTASTIC

your anatomy is all over the place and it doesnt look like you really gave two shits about it.
i thought the anatomy was pretty good for me, myself :C

maybe not completely perfectly proportional but things are in the right place

(im not trying to get out of crits or anything, the anatomy is probably shit but i honestly have no idea whats wrong with it (which is probably why its shit))

thnx though C:
Like it, but why is 1up hiding in her hair.

[Image: 2r3b2w6.png]
i like this a lot, but the face looks quite blurred compared to the rest:this piece is still wip right?
you could change the pattern on the shirt according to the volume of her breasts just like the shading on them, but that depends if you want to emphasise on them or if you want to destroy the volume and emphasise on the pattern.
the aa could be better overall, like the top of the shirt, the hair near her shoulder and her left breast, and i think that it could do with reshading too, to have more curve and follow the flow of the hair. probably other things but yeah, i need to know your intentions in your work to be more helpful.
it's cool to see some more work of yours, especially as you've improved! Smile
The black outline on her left earring is bugging me considering all everything else has a pretty smooth transition and here in this earring is a black outline. And the broken outline of the arm. I just feel that the use of black is too strong for those.
It's cool~ Cool
now that you mention, i'd take out that black and replace it with a brown, or a puprle.
thernz Wrote:The black outline on her left earring is bugging me considering all everything else has a pretty smooth transition and here in this earring is a black outline. And the broken outline of the arm. I just feel that the use of black is too strong for those.
can't believe i missed this, meant to fix that completely forgot hurrr
"ChrisTWOBalls Wrote:i like this a lot, but the face looks quite blurred compared to the rest:this piece is still wip right?
you could change the pattern on the shirt according to the volume of her breasts just like the shading on them, but that depends if you want to emphasise on them or if you want to destroy the volume and emphasise on the pattern.
the aa could be better overall, like the top of the shirt, the hair near her shoulder and her left breast, and i think that it could do with reshading too, to have more curve and follow the flow of the hair. probably other things but yeah, i need to know your intentions in your work to be more helpful.
it's cool to see some more work of yours, especially as you've improved! Smile
yea its still pretty much WIP but there's nothing that's going to be added or anything it just needs improvements obv. obv.
tried to fix all that ~stuff~ except the shading on her face because the shading of her face is like that for a reason ok :CCC
got rid of that pattern though and just made it one solid color b/c that pattern really was teh gay
ps thnx Heart

oh yeah and here's the fixez
[Image: iaza13758597035700.gif]

e: ugh i tried getting rid of the black outline on the tits but it doesnt really work i dont think v________v

[Image: iaza13758513581800.gif]

i dont know which one works better w/e !!!!

[Image: iaza13758542912900.gif]

MORE IMPROVEMENTS AND STUFF
you still need to blend that earring into the hair.
I FIXED YO' BOOBS
and also messed with the hair some
[Image: iamnotapixelartist.png]

First thing, that I only noticed once I started the drawover: her shoulder's missing! You should be able to see at least the edge of it.
NOW ABOUT THE BREASTS. The main thing that's making them look saggy is the fact that the weight is mostly towards the bottom; that can happen in real life, but it's usually in older women. Breasts on younger women tend to be fuller and rounder. The little squiggles I drew on the side show what I'm talking about! The lines across them show where the main bulk starts. In the drawover I did much the same thing, so uh, without being crass, they're perkier.

I also knocked basically everything on the chest to the right by a few pixels; everything was kinda floating away from the ribcage a bit :V

I reshaped the hair because it's looking really geometric, and since you've got a more realistic (ish) style in the rest of the image, it looked sort of mismatched to me. If you went full on Panty&Stocking type pointy awesome, then that hair would look fine! But you're not, so it looks a bit stuck on.
The shape I gave it is pretty lacklustre, but with some tweaking I think it'd fit the style better! It's less abstract than you had, more going for exaggerated realism. I also pushed the bangs down; the little flicky bits you had on the side there didn't make much sense.
That bit's up to you though; feel free to absolutely ignore my draw-over there, but I would suggest curving the top of her hair more at least -- the rest of the hair looks really bouncy, but the very top looks pretty flat.

Part of the hair I really do suggest changing; the little tuft that's covering her neck makes it really hard to read where her neck is. Even if it's technically right, it's always going to look awkward when her neck's entirely obscured like that. If you make the curve a little shallower and just show the edge of the neck, it'll read less like her head's just kinda floating there.
Oh, ignore my drawing on the other shoulder, that looks dumb, I didn't finish it because you don't really need to change that at all :V