The VG Resource

Full Version: Hokuto no Ken 6: Kenshiro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I'm new here and decided to try my hand at making a spritesheet.

I'm a big fan of Fist of the North Star/Hokuto no Ken but the games for it so far have been rather crap, save for the PSOne adventure game, the ASW fighting game and Ken's Rage/Hokuto Musou.

Still, I decided to rip the character Kenshiro (The main hero) from the SNES game Hokuto no Ken 6: Gekito Denshouken: Haou Heno Michi. I've noticed there is no section for it yet so hopefully this will get it up and running.

I've ripped all of the sprites from the game using ZSNES and the images are GIF files (Except for one which is still PNG and still usable) There is also an extras section for some extra effects like some text and attack effects as well as Ken's speech portrait from the ending. Don't mind the extra image I put on the sheet of Ken and Shin.

Credit isn't necessary but it is polite to give credit.

[Image: hokutonoken6kenshiroshe.th.png]

Might be a big one. I kept it as simple as possible, seperating them all into boxes with labels (In Comic Sans, no less) with Extras off to the side so sorry for the rather big space. I also had to upload it on Imageshack to display properly. The icons are on Photobucket.

Also included is an icon for the HnK6 section.

[Image: hokutonoken6-kenshirosheet_icon.gif]

(The guy Ken is fighting BTW is Raoh, a villain)

And the icon for the character sheet itself

[Image: hokutonoken6-kenshirosheet_icon2.png]

Hope this does the job.

Give feedback, positive and negative if you can.
I'll give ya my thanks since I'm a Fist of the North Star fan...... Wink Welcome to TSR.... Cool