The VG Resource

Full Version: LDE's Nintendo Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This sprite sheet is from Pokemon RSE/FR-LG.

[Image: stateffectsiconxo2.png]

I'll upload some more sheets with sprites from Nintendo-developed games in the future. In the meantime, tell me what you think.
Sorry for the double-post Shy , but this next submission is from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga:

[Image: princesspeachcastleiconvp2.png]

What do you think this time? Pretty darn cool, huh? Reply to me and let me know.
Sorry, but i already ripped the Castle.
A.J. Nitro Wrote:Sorry, but i already ripped the Castle.

You already ripped the castle? But I don't see it in the section for Superstar Saga. Or were you referring to this? But your name's not on it.

Heh-heh. Sorry. Shy

I'll rip more Nintendo sheets soon.
Check my submissions.
Yes, it's there. I'll vouch for A.J. anytime...
Well, the GBA versions of the Magical Quest series is Published by Nintendo (partnered with Capcom). Maybe this thread should be renamed to LDE's Submissions, and the next time I post on this thread, I should upload sprite sheets of Mickey, Minnie, and Donald. They're payable characters, depending on the game.
The Magical Quest games are Capcom-only, published means squat especially when the GBA games are ports.
I'm pretty sure that this Castle sheet proves more useful than AJ's, and the RBE effects aren't a bad rip, either. Keep up the good work
LDEJRuff had done a better job on the castle,but A.J. Nitro done it first.
Well, anyways, what do you think about my rip of the Pokemon Stat Effects? I'm sure that when (or if) the update on the site is done, it might make it in the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen sections.