The VG Resource

Full Version: Smash Bros. (An Iceman thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: mariojf.png]
Finalizing Mario Again...
[Image: megamanf.png]
Latest Megaman Sheet. I will FINALLY begin on him again soon. (Now that Mario's meeting his end soon)
[Image: ssbnescharacterselect.png]
Latest Character Select screen, which will be redone since Gameboy's didn't exist in the 80's.
[Image: ssbnesmushroomkingdomp.png]
Latest Mushroom Kingdom Level Tile-set.
[Image: nintendoentertainmentsy.png]
Latest Nintendo Tour sprite-sheet.

Now, if y'all don't mind, I'm a' watch some DBZ now.
Cool project!
So I really like this. What other characters are you planning on doing?
I think he was doing quite a few characters, like the original 8 from SSB64. I may be wrong though.
In the tile set, you can barely see the detail in the clouds (besides I guess the one in the box). More contrast~

I really liked the gameboy idea so it's a shame you can't use it. Lookin' good so far
I don't have anything to add besides I'm waiting for more, and more variety Wink
(10-30-2010, 01:31 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]So I really like this. What other characters are you planning on doing?

After I'm done with Megaman, I will do Kirby and maybe after that I will add Kunio.
Double Post, update on Mario.
[Image: ssbnesmario.png]
Just wondering. Do you think, when updating, you could post just the part that you updated?

But it all looks pretty good though.
This is looking really awesome, but I'm not a fan of the shading on the triangular hills - it's too circular at the moment.
for the A, the flip should be the other way around, instead of the current backflip.
This is looking great so far! =)
(10-31-2010, 11:19 AM)Lexou Wrote: [ -> ]for the A, the flip should be the other way around, instead of the current backflip.

He's supposed to backflip.
I like these!
also are all the characters going to come from the NES?
(10-31-2010, 09:11 PM)Omega Wrote: [ -> ]I like these!
also are all the characters going to come from the NES?

The roster will consist of only famous NES characters.
Anyways, update:
[Image: ssbnesmario.png]
Made the Intro more accurate, and fixed some frames on the side B.
Pages: 1 2 3