The VG Resource

Full Version: Gooniez's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edit: A few months later...

Okay, It's been quite a while, and I went ahead and reviewed some of my older sheets. So, in this particular post, I'm going to add and organize all my sheets, including the ones that I posted but haven't gotten on the main site yet, and the ones I retouched (such as Cosmo and Marx's Arena). Plus, over time, I will add sheets as I rip sprites. All sheet icons are included at the very bottom of this post. And so, here's all the sheets.

Incomplete Sheets/ Sheets That Need Things Added On
KSS Misc. Cutscene Animation

Not Yet Accepted
Completed Sheets
SMPRG Strange Underwater Palettes
SMK Ranks
KSS Dynablade Level 1-1 and Tamagotchi Gameboy Shirobabytchi (2 separate sheets, 1 zip file)

Accepted Sheets
SMRPG Static E! Ability
SMRPG Venom Drool Ability
SMPRG Drain Ability
KSS TAC World
Tamagotchi Food Screen
Tamagotchi Introduction
Tamagotchi Stats Screen
Tamagotchi Egg Room
Tamagotchi Memory Screen
KSS Sound Test
KSS Heart of Nova
Marx's Arena (KSS)
SMRPG Electroshock Ability
SMRPG Gunk Ball Ability
SMRPG Misc. Unused
SMRPG Solidify Ability

Icons:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j32mdydeocz

~Gooniez
Wait, Chaos Control what? From which episode specifically is this thing from? I don't recognize it...
Miles07 Wrote:Wait, Chaos Control what? From which episode specifically is this thing from? I don't recognize it...

Episode 1. And some beyond.

Edit: Ok, here's some more Sonic X customs! Includes Dark Oak, E-51, and the annoying "Welcoming Cheerleaders" from the Egg Carrier. Enjoy.
You mean, the Chaos Control machine? Oh, okay. Why not say that?
Miles07 Wrote:You mean, the Chaos Control machine? Oh, okay. Why not say that?

Sorry, thought you knew. Big Grin

Anyway, I'm going to attempt doing Cosmo and the Blue Typhoon next. Of course, nobody said it would be easy, and it'll be a few days.
Ugh... I hate Cosmo... New characters to the Sonic universe don't do well in the public's eyes.
Cosmo's finished and ready for submission!

As for Blue Typhoon, I may or may not do it. No promises.

With that said, here's Cosmo. More characters coming soon.
Bump: A few months later...

I went ahead and edited/organized the first post with all my sheets, including some retouched ones, like Cosmo and Marx's Arena, along with some new ones, like some of the Tamagotchi submissions. Over time, I will add more sheets to this topic.
The icons, especially on the SMRPG sheets, are pretty ugly, no offense. You're better off using screenshots of the spells in-game and importing them into the icon maker. If you can't use the icon maker, get me the screen shots and I'll make them for you.
None taken. Here's the screenshots: Screenshots

Edit: Here's the new screenshots, Tonberry.

I think that's all the ones needing touching up, not counting Misc. Unused and Strange Underwater Palettes (because they were actually rips from the game's data, odd as it seems).

And speaking of sheets...

Tamagotchi Egg Room

Imageshack was giving me some issues.
If you could get a shot of an enemy using Solidify (Valentina?) and Electroshock (Mokura?) that'd be awesome.
I just realized that I missed something on the Tama Egg Room, so I went ahead and fixed it.

Egg Room Adjusted

And icon... Eggroom Icon

I fixed up the KSS Sound Test a bit, so, here's the new version: KSS Sound Test

I just finished ripping the Memory screen- icons, background, font, everything. So...

Tamagotchi Memory Screen
Memory Icon

I'm going to edit "Misc. Cutscene Animation" later. Shirobabytchi's almost done, there's two poses that are eluding me.
*Bumps* A few days later...

I just finished a big sheet (my largest so far, actually), so here it is. It's Heart of Nova from Kirby Super Star.

Heart of Nova
Heart Of Nova Icon

I'm ripping a bunch of foregrounds from the game next, and taking a break from Tamagotchi.
*Bumps* 2 months later...

Yes, I know, triple post. But, I have an update.

First order of business: I removed all my customs from the list. I will later put them back up in Sprite Discussion. I will redo my Chaos Control custom with the daytime palette, and resubmit it. I will add on to Misc. Cutscene Animation and rename it.

Second order of business: I have two more sheets to submit. They're the foregrounds from Dynablade level 1-1 (I finished it months ago, but I just got around to submitting it) and the Shirobabytchi character from Tamagotchi Gameboy. Here's the link: Dynablade 1-1 and Shirobabytchi

Third order of business: Okay, here's my entire ripping plan. Once I finish the Dynablade Foregrounds, I'll go on to do Milky Way Wishes. Then, I'll do a full rip of Gourmet Race, followed by Revenge of Meta Knight. Finally, I'll do the Great Cave Offensive (it has tons of rooms, so I'm doing it last). In between those rips, I'll rip some things from Tamagotchi. Once I'm done all that (including the customs above), I'll be done for good. (I have tons of fangaming projects and the like to do, so...) Also, I'll be working on a custom Lovely (from the Kirby Anime). So... that's about it. It'll take a while to rip (at least a year), so TSR will have me for a while.

~Gooniez
Wicked, good job! Big Grin