The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Compo # 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hallo Blokes and Daiseys!
Today we're gonna have the very first official TSR compo!
With the help of a fren of mine I got thee permission to do this topic!

Anyways, this weeks competive spriter challange involves our classic heroes from the good ol' NES days.

You'll all be spriting any character that appeared on the NES and Only the NES.

So I don't wanna be seeing them Sonic characters or Mario characters that appeared in the SNES days or N64 charades.

I wanna see things like the Duck hunt dog, Pit, Eggplant man or even Simon Belmont!

no pose limits or colour restrictions apply! the compo ends next week I believe.

so whatta ya waitin for? Get to it!
I'm useless at these, so I'll sit this one out.

I will, however sticky this (although the last time I stickied a thread it failed. Either there was a glich, or another mod disagrees with me. :V Heads will roll either way~).
I minus well enter...

Is R.O.B alright?

EDIT: Because I do not know when the Entries are supposed to be in, Heres my ROB sprite, if thats alright...
[Image: robbl9.png]
It's pretty small and there is only a colored outline, considdering this is my first sprite I don't expect this to do well... (It's like this micro RPGish sprite)
I am so joining this.
I'll probably join this
I'm Going to do this.
What about characters like Bubbles(Clu Clu Land) & Rider(Exitebike) who have made cameo appearances in other non-NES games like King of Swing or Brawl respectively?
I'm joining this <:
I'll probably join this compo.
If I have time, I'll join
Most likely joining.
I so wanna do this.

So no due date at the moment?
So we cannot do anything Mario related?

Because of NES only, and can have only appeared on NES but nothing more?
[Image: PIT.gif]

Meh.
Nice, but the foot looks too square. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5