The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Mario Enemies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bobomb_icon.png][Image: lovebubble_icon.png][Image: buzzybeetle_icon.png][Image: kabomb_icon.png][Image: longator_icon.png][Image: dayzees_icon.png]
[Image: pirahnaplant_icon.png][Image: piranhapest_icon.png]

My internet went down today, I got bored of everything else I was doing and decided to sprite. Found the single pose floating around in my folder, decided to finish it. Plus I felt it was time for my annual sheet of the year. Since that's about how often I submit.

I made some more enemies, too. But they're not done yet, so, look out for those.

Maybe.
Not bad, but could've used the explosion that says "BOMB."
Added Love Bubble and some Beetles. I spent too much time on that damn Love Bubble for it to come out how it did.
Lookin' good man, I love how the Bob-omb and Buzzy Beetle came out, but I can't really remember Love Bubble too much...
I've added three sheets since Josh last posted and more are on the way
I'm lovin' it
Bob ombs have small legs, so there feet rotate normally, without the movement of side to side. But, not like it matters :p
It seems like a bit more contrast could be used in some areas, like the white and stuff used in the sprites, but whatever.
I would suggest shading kabombs green stripes more flat, like a normal part of the sprite. No outline etc.
Love bubbles light source looks different from the rest of the sprites.
Beetles red pallete needs more contrast. and boney looks a little pillowed.
I added a Piranha Plant sheet if any one cares.
Frost Piranha should have a blue tongue and Pale Piranha should have a black tongue.
Yeah other than that, awesome job Teeks! WOO TEEKS!
what A.J. Nitro said

But other than that, pretty sweet!
Ah, okay I fixed it. I've been playing Super Paper Mario so I went off that. I haven't played TTYD in awhile so yeah.
how did you do that button thingy ps, those are EXTREMLY AWSOME
(08-09-2008, 12:20 AM)phantom samus Wrote: [ -> ]how did you do that button thingy ps, those are EXTREMLY AWSOME

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...hp?tid=260

Learn to search, ok?

EDIT: Also awesome sprites. Love that Bob-omb.