The VG Resource

Full Version: Gyakuten Vocaloid Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess I'm just in a Gyakuten Saiban mood right now...

Anyway, here's some rips from Gyakuten Vocaloid. I might do more stuff (there's a lot more interface and character graphics that need to ripped), but here's what I got done tonight.

[Image: gv_ICON.png]
[Image: gv_miku_ICON.png][Image: gv_rin_ICON.png][Image: gv_len_ICON.png][Image: gv_luka_ICON.png][Image: gv_teto_ICON.png][Image: gv_meiko_ICON.png][Image: gv_kaito_ICON.png][Image: gv_hachune_ICON.png][Image: gv_courtbgs_ICON.png]

Note about Court BGs: Some of the images are .jpg and have signs of .jpg artifacting (or whatever you call it) in them, but that's how they were in the game's files, so I left them that way when I packed them up

And last but not least, nor me or my friend could turn up a name for one girl in the game, so I was wondering if anyone knew who she was so I could make her an icon and such.

[Image: T_megu01.png]

Enjoy!
Awesome stuff! Smile
Is it a new trend to rip Gyakuten Games? Funny, i rike it. :'D
(10-23-2010, 07:45 PM)Kyougi Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]And last but not least, nor me or my friend could turn up a name for one girl in the game, so I was wondering if anyone knew who she was so I could make her an icon and such.

[Image: T_megu01.png]
If I recall correctly, that one's name is "Gumi", basically a short form for "Megumi Nakajima", her voice actor.
wh

what is this

is this seriously a
miku hatsune phoenix wright fangame? how in the world does this even
work?

btw, logo reads Gyakuten Bokoro - which more or less is "Gyakuten Vocolo"
creator's website kinda proves it
Quote:btw, logo reads Gyakuten Bokoro
Not exactly, but Bokaro. =)

ボカロ
Or to say it with latin letters: Vocalo

~~~
Full Game Title is "Gyakuten Vocalo ~ Gyakuten no April Fool ~" i would say.
逆転ボカロ~逆転のエイプリル・フール~
This is very cool ^^
Can you upload the others sprites, please ? ♪♪