The VG Resource

Full Version: Grandia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my all favorite games ever. I searched the forum, but there arent any sprites of Grandia except the mugshots. So i decided to make it my project.
Its a very big game and really pain in the ass to rip, even with vram, because the sprites contain black and you cant just cutout the black color like i did in AzureDreams...so it will take a lot of time.

I already started and after the weekend i will present my results^^ I will upload ready sheets in the submission forum, here i will post my work in progress. But the main character sheets will take a long time, because there are so many poses and the game is pretty long-.-"

So if you are interested come Sunday evening or night again to see the first results^^

So here are the first (really messy and nooby XD)results. The sheets arent sorted or ready in anyway so dont complain XD but i think i will wait three days after submitting more, because i can try now pspicture (borrowed the game to my sis and now i got it back, after begging her XD)...vram sucks at grandia^^

[Image: sue.gif][Image: soldat.gif]
[Image: schlaeger.gif]
[Image: mullen.gif]
[Image: logolu.gif]
[Image: leenc.gif]
[Image: baalx.gif]
[Image: justin.gif]

HOW CAN I MAKE A SPOILER XDDD?
Do you know PSicture?

I tried to use it with my original CD's, works fine for me. Unfortunately I can't help because I've never played the game and the data files are containing too many spoilers for me Sad
(10-22-2010, 06:13 PM)Davias Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know PSicture?

I tried to use it with my original CD's, works fine for me. Unfortunately I can't help because I've never played the game and the data files are containing too many spoilers for me Sad

I used vram on a iso file, because i borrowed the original to my sis but i will have it tomorrow back so i can try pspicture *happy* thank you for the advice!
I hope it will work for me ..so i can save a lot of work.

Which version of Grandia do you have, teh first release (Erstausgabe) with the colorful pictures or the other one with the purple and orange(green?) discs?
I have the first release so i hope it will work...
(10-24-2010, 12:35 PM)KleineMaus Wrote: [ -> ]the other one with the purple and orange(green?) discs?
This one, but I think it will work anyway with your version.

Rips looking good so far, but PSicture will make it much easier for you Heart