The VG Resource

Full Version: Post good (free!!!) multiplayer games in here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me and kojjiro and starsock want to play games online and emulators are being a dick and won't let us.

What are some (free) games that we can play together?

Preferably ones that will run well on shitty computers.
Play Minecraft more. I'm hosting the server for nobody... ;A;
League of Legends
i don't know how shitty "shitty" is but I THINK it should PROBABLY be able to run okay
let me know if you guys download this i'll make a new account and play with you and stomp all the enemy team for you
TWO.

fun.

(10-22-2010, 12:52 AM)FRET Wrote: [ -> ]Play Minecraft more. I'm hosting the server for nobody... ;A;

halloween update.. once that comes out i might be interested again.
(10-22-2010, 12:54 AM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]League of Legends
i don't know how shitty "shitty" is but I THINK it should PROBABLY be able to run okay
let me know if you guys download this i'll make a new account and play with you and stomp all the enemy team for you

aaaaaaaaa i didn't know anybody else on tsr played this
we need to play together
(10-22-2010, 01:41 AM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2010, 12:52 AM)FRET Wrote: [ -> ]Play Minecraft more. I'm hosting the server for nobody... ;A;

halloween update.. once that comes out i might be interested again.

this too
(10-22-2010, 02:01 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2010, 12:54 AM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]League of Legends

aaaaaaaaa i didn't know anybody else on tsr played this
we need to play together

okay what summoner level are you that way I know which account I should add you on
I considered playing League of Legends, but never had the motivation to start. Convince me~
(10-22-2010, 10:14 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]I considered playing League of Legends, but never had the motivation to start. Convince me~

i'm honestly not sure what to say (other than something uselessly vague like "it's fun") idk it's free and all so it doesn't take much of an investment to try out to see if you like it and you can play with me and i'll increase your chances of winning by stomping all the little enemy newbies
e: it's a team-oriented game so i dunno it's pretty rad when you rally together as a team and do something awesome (we probably won't be doing that unless i manage to bring 3 other friends along)
I'm completely shitty at the game and I think I'm like summoner level 5 but it's really fun and I'm willing to learn
Look up "Exit Path".

That shit's pretty fun on multiplayer (given you can find a game)
give soldat a try!
(10-22-2010, 06:31 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I'm completely shitty at the game and I think I'm like summoner level 5 but it's really fun and I'm willing to learn

okay add "K3SH4" and let me know in some fashion (PM, IM, etc.) if/when you want to play and we will
ok, I added you
Gang Garisson 2 is extremely kickass
RO can play perfect on my computer

Meaning it can play well on crap computers. Find a Server and then play on it. I'll join to help you out.
Pages: 1 2