The VG Resource

Full Version: The lost vikings rip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ,
My first submitted work , i think ive done everything by the rules.
These two are mostly finished.
[Image: lostvickings.png]
[Image: characternearlyfin.png]

The rest are a work in progress:
Backgrounds:
[Image: backaw.png]
[Image: back2d.png]
General:
[Image: dialouge.png]
[Image: fontsr.png]
[Image: titletq.png]

Thankyou,
-jack
You spelled "Viking" wrong on the sheets even though it's right there. I also don't think that's all of his frames, and the Vikings have names.
(10-21-2010, 10:28 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]You spelled "Viking" wrong on the sheets even though it's right there. I also don't think that's all of his frames, and the Vikings have names.
sorry ill edit the "viking" bit , i dont know how i done that.I'll put there names on the sheets when i've completed.And thankyou for reminding me to do to the death sprite and others.

ahh.. that helps for the names thanks dazz
Except the one viking's name is Baelog, not Baleog.
Are you sure?
Wikipedia listed both names:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...=firefox-a

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...=firefox-a
Quote:His name is actually misspelled. In Lost Vikings, his name is Baleog, not Baelog. Ale is good, but not that good!

Erik wasn't lucky either, and got his name written as Eric. Olaf is correct, as ironic as it may be.
Some changes to the character "Eric" , i went for the game names instead of the actual names.
I just checked and I was wrong, it's Baleog in at least the SNES games.
I used to be a huge fan of the series, so I remembered the names when ripping. I also think they're written at the beginning of the game when they discuss why they're on a space ship...
yes , they are in the intro when the spaceship takes them away from their village.
Next: the enemies
Those two backgrounds you posted look a bit big for a GBA game - the "game over" screen is like... The exact SNES size?
they were ripped in visual boy and deleted the random squares