The VG Resource

Full Version: What do you still Play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
There are many classic games out there, from Mario, Sonic, to Final Fantasy. Many have laid their mark on time as some of the greatest and well known franchise still alive today or as ones to remember. So what games do you still play?

1) I pick up the old Mario games now and then.
2) Dark Cloud 1 and 2.
3) Spyro ( before Insomniac Games sold the rights)
4) FF IX
I still play Halo 2 Vista occasionally since Halo 2 Xbox servers were shut down and I play Halo CE on custom maps sometimes as well. Every once in a while I'll go and play some random old game on an emulator too. Usually its a Sega game of some kind more often than not.
I still play lots of games, mostly games on the NES, SNES, Genesis, N64 and Gamecube, like SMB3, Donkey Kong 64, and Banjo Tooie, last two I beat but still play.
I would play older games, except just about my entire collection of games older than last generation was stolen a few years ago and I haven't had the resources to build it back up again. I suppose I could resort to roms, but I don't feel like exerting the effort.

I still play We ♥ Katamari on the PS2 pretty frequently, ever since getting it in 2005. I don't think I could ever get bored of Katamari, haha.

final fantasy seven is therapy whenever i get sad. don't care who says what about this post, that game is fantastic and uplifting.
[Image: XnAMl.png]
Everything. I still play all of my games.
Majora's Mask is a timeless classic for me. It will never get old.
I also forgot: The Legend of Dragoon (PSX).
all of them

(dgaf if someone said this already)
I also still play all of my games, but there are a few that I come back to more often than others including:
Super Mario RPG
Metroid Prime
All F-Zero games
All Fire Emblem games
All Phoenix Wright games
Mega Man X 1,2,3
Pokémon blue/gold
Final Fantasy 8
Duke Nukem 3d
Battlefield 1942
Punch Out
Super smash bros
Megaman X
Medievil
Lufia
Breath of Fire
I used to play Banjo-Kazooie every year until my N64 got busted.
any old megaman games (with a few exceptions), especially megaman zero 1-4
both viewtiful joes
tatsunoko vs capcom (not really old but still never stops being fun)
street fighter III: 3s
Super Metroid
castlevania: aria of sorrow
(10-20-2010, 10:38 PM)KOJJIRO Wrote: [ -> ]final fantasy seven is therapy whenever i get sad. don't care who says what about this post, that game is fantastic and uplifting.

this and ff9.

and any ps1 rpg.
Pages: 1 2 3 4