The VG Resource

Full Version: Yin and Yang (tSR update, October 20th 2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's time for another one my bi-monthly-ish updates. In this update, we've got the entire collection of Pokemon sprites from the fairly-new Black/White games (ripped by Barubary), everything sprite-wise from Touhou Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night (from Gabrielwoj), a bunch of effects from Touhou Hisoutensoku (from DarkOverord), and also a bunch of Disgaea-related sprites and whatnot (from myself, and also a bunch from CrimsonPenguin). There's also a couple of other sheets that have been waiting to be uploaded for a while, so check those out, too, while you're at it.
Thanks Smile
EDIT of your post, it's everything ^^
Well, I originally had said "mostly everything", since the sounds and music weren't uploaded. I'll go modify the post to be more specific.
(10-21-2010, 03:44 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I originally had said "mostly everything", since the sounds and music weren't uploaded. I'll go modify the post to be more specific.

Music can't be uploaded here, and sounds it's already on TsoundsResource...
Well, thanks dude!