The VG Resource

Full Version: A sprite fan of a slightly different sort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I'm Schala-Kitty, a friendly girl gamer a few talents. I've been a long-time fan of the Spriters Resource and finally found the gumption to join the forum here.

You see, I'm a sprite stitcher - someone who uses video game sprites in my cross-stitch work. I hand-stitched the Kirby in my avatar for example. I'll probably make a thread in the Creativity Forum soon enough with my work but you can see it in the link in my sig.

Other than that, I'm a big fan of Square-Enix, especially the Final Fantasy series, but I play plenty of other games too and have been a gamer for as long as I can remember.

Anyway, I hope to have fun here and thanks you all in advance for welcoming me.
Very interesting to say the least. Anyways welcome and enjoy your stay.
Hey, that's pretty neat. Smile
Very good stuff! I look forward to seeing more! Good to have you. Smile
That's so cool! A very unique use for sprites!
I do stuff like that too. Only it's with Perler Beads. Anyway, Welcome. Unique people are good.
I think you mean splicer, but I'm not sure exactly what you mean :E
Welcome
That on some oven gloves would be godly.
If your a fan of the FF series I hope you made a Kefka one.
Lunyka Wrote:If your a fan of the FF series I hope you made a Kefka one.

Oh yes, I've done Kefka. I've been mainly doing work for other people, but occasionally, I do things for myself.

Nintendo_6444 Wrote:I do stuff like that too. Only it's with Perler Beads.

I've seen some great examples of the work people have done with Perler Beads. I've yet to try it, but it looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks to everyone else for the greetings and interest.