The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby Subscreens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: AdventureSubscreensIconJPN.png]

[Image: NiDLSubscreensIcon.png]

[Image: NiDLSubscreensIconJPN.png]

[Image: KatAMSubscreensIcon.png]

[Image: KatAMSubscreensIconJPN.png]

[Image: CanvasCurseSubscreensIcon.png]

[Image: CanvasCurseSubscreensIconJPN.png]

[Image: SqueakSquadSubscreensIcon.png]
They look nice. Nice job ^^
Really nice rips, man!
What what! Noicely done, 'Fox!
Great rips! That Canvas Curse one takes me back...
Excellence!
Thanks, guys! I'm really glad the KCC sheet turned out as well as it did. (I wasn't able to get DualiS to work, but I did get DeSmuME going)

It's now only very slightly darker than the other sheet's palettes. You really have to compare them side-by-side to tell any sort of difference.

I'm contemplating whether or not I should try to get the Japanese version, though. I also want to get Squeak Squad's subscreens too(probably just the upper screen, the scrolls on the bottom screen would be too hard for me right now).
Well, as much as you can get will be appreciated.

The slogan for this site: More is... more!
An adventurous bump
Wait a sec... I just noticed my name mentioned there...
What did I do again, Hylianfox? For the Canvas Curse sheet?
Miles07 Wrote:Wait a sec... I just noticed my name mentioned there...
Didn't you help him out since the colours were originally dimmer on that sheet? NO$GBA does that if the colour setting isn't set to VGA (Poppy Bright).

...If I remember correctly, that is.
Hmm... sounds familiar...

Well, there's this thing called memory, and it doesn't really work all the time...
Random Talking Bush Wrote:
Miles07 Wrote:Wait a sec... I just noticed my name mentioned there...
Didn't you help him out since the colours were originally dimmer on that sheet? NO$GBA does that if the colour setting isn't set to VGA (Poppy Bright).

...If I remember correctly, that is.

Random's got it. Although I wish I knew that NO$GBA had a color setting doohickey

Miles suggested that I use a different emulator(DualiS). While I couldn't get that one to work, I did get them from another emulator.

I'm sad now, because I can no longer download the game from where I used to be able to. (I'm doing this at the library, so I have to re-download stuff after each session, it makes it very hard to get sprites from late in the game without also downloading saves)

So it'll be a while before I can get any more Canvas Curse sheets Defeated (I was currently working on the Level and Stage select)
Kudos to them!
Right.. thanks Hylianfox!

And that really sucks to have to redownload everything at EVERY session... Try buying a flash drive. That's where I put my downloaded crap.
Pages: 1 2