The VG Resource

Full Version: Trying a style that is not overused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: bof_4___dragon_quest_slime_by_neslug-d30yx0m.gif]

Breath of Fire 4 X Dragon Quest. Specifically, the palette and reference I used was the Eye Goo sheet.

I might make more characters from different series in this style, it's great practice.
YOU ARE AWESOME

THAT IS ALL
idk, the face looks misplaced

but awesome animation as always!
Misplaced? Care to elaborate Gors?
The face does look slightly misplaced, I think it's the eyes, but
ITS BEAUTIFUL.
the close eye is a bit too far down and they both jump pretty far in certain parts of the animation
(10-17-2010, 06:26 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]the close eye is a bit too far down and they both jump pretty far in certain parts of the animation

Hmm really? The close eye was originally one pixel higher but as I tried setting it into an isometric grid it didn't look quite right. Did you see the ref I linked to in the first post?

[Image: slimeeye.png]

I moved the eye up one pixel. Cue voting, #1 or #2.
I think if the mouth was a little more to the right to be more centered between the eyes.
I'm not sure if you noticed from the 1x scale picture, but the mouth itself goes a few pixels beyond the pink tongue.

[Image: slimeface.png]

No shading version.
thanks now i see that, also i vote #2
Badass. And #2.
(10-17-2010, 06:58 PM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if you noticed from the 1x scale picture, but the mouth itself goes a few pixels beyond the pink tongue.

[Image: slimeface.png]

No shading version.

Then try to make it more noticeable.

Also #2

but i'd move the right eye 1px down.
[Image: bof_4___dragon_quest_slime_by_neslug-d30yx0m.gif]

Moved the right eye down by 1px and touched it up a little to look better.
Awesome work. And consider that 'douch' removed.
Pages: 1 2