The VG Resource

Full Version: My PC sprites rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here, sprites from developed my project.
This topic will ask to discuss only the sprites. All questions about the project to submit to me personally. Ask to refrain from ridiculous comments.
Sprites will be updated and supplemented. Sprites clone will spread only if they approve of people, or Site and Administrator.

[Image: 43203992.png]

[Image: anshar.png]

[Image: anshar.gif]

[Image: ishtar.png]

[Image: ishtar.gif]

[Image: marduk.png]

[Image: marduk.gif]

[Image: naby.png]

[Image: naby.gif]

[Image: nergal.png]

[Image: nergal.gif]

[Image: sinv.png]

[Image: sin.gif]

Can you get a more exciting picture for the icon? Other than that, good job.
Ok, update. I am glad that liked to keep the same spiritWink. But I'm afraid until the job is only in this, the rest of the sprites for the amateurRolleyes, I think not everyone will like. I will only make the universe Sailormoon.
Thank you! And these are all enemies/Bosses, right?
(10-17-2010, 10:52 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! And these are all enemies/Bosses, right?
Yes. Heroine, too, but they are taken from the original game on the SNESSmile

So which one is the heroine? And is this the PC version or the SNES version?
(10-17-2010, 01:05 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]So which one is the heroine? And is this the PC version or the SNES version?
PC versionSmile. Just it uses sprites heroines and some enemies from SNES versionBig Grin.
All except theseWink.

Since you ripped sprites from a PC game, could you tell me how can I rip sprites from PC and/or DOS-games easily and succesfuly?
Why would you bump a three-year-old topic? You need to stop doing that, man. Another warning for you.