The VG Resource

Full Version: Phantasy Star II Enemies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These include all the color variations because some variants have attacks the others don't (like the ant) so it's just easier to rip them all.

[Image: phantasy_star_ii-fire_ant_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-mosquito_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-spinner_icon.png]
Looking good! I've always dug the Phantasy Star enemies.
[Image: phantasy_star_ii-bee_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-carrier_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-froggy_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-locust_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-poisoner_icon.png]
Was hoping for a bigger post, but between traveling to Miami this past weekend and going to Washington DC this coming this weekend, this is probably all I'll have time for this week.

[Image: phantasy_star_ii-amoeba_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-leecher_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-pulser_icon.png]
Just FYI, the sheets I posted above still haven't been posted.

[Image: phantasy_star_ii-hit_tail_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-pug_hit_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-rot_wood_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-wolfang_icon.png]
I've gotten to the robots.

[Image: phantasy_star_ii-catman_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-fire-eye_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-terakite_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-tracer_icon.png]
Small Update

[Image: phantasy_star_ii-mazgamma_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-metalman_icon.png]
Done with the robots. That leaves the Dezo enemies and MOTHER BRAIN.

[Image: phantasy_star_ii-army_eye_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-cooley61_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-eyesore_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-mechoman_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-neifirst_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-poleziss_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-van_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-wireface_icon.png]
I never noticed when I played the game before that the rabbit enemies' guts fall out and they scoop them back in during their idle animation.

[Image: phantasy_star_ii-dezo_owl_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-mastodon_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-orangah_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-rabbit_icon.png]
I love when I notice new things when I rip sprites.
[Image: phantasy_star_ii-darkside_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-glosword_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-mystcape_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-wrestler_icon.png]
This should be the last of the enemies.

[Image: phantasy_star_ii-firefall_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-mother_brain_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-mxdragon_icon.png][Image: phantasy_star_ii-wizard_icon.png]