The VG Resource

Full Version: Seriously... Or...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really people... You know that, I made a post what nobody was replying me etc...
Passed 3 Updates (+/-)
Well, that is not much the point... Is more about upload the sheets...
I have been working sometimes on Brawl now, I just did 2 sheets...
Before that, I did completed Touhou 8...
Now there what everything started to happen...
I did saw it was taking a time, and I decided to send a PM to some of the admins (I preffer don't say the name)...
Okay, "I will upload in soon as possible" something like this...
11 Days, nothing really...
IT'S totally completed and no one cares about...
Now, Sonic the Hedgehog 4, thread made on 4 days ago... ALREADY on TSR?

Really, I did waited a lot, 11 days... and I will not possible to wait more...
Because I have more sheets to do, them you guys will have a pile of sheets to upload in one day, that is very bad...

Well, I'm saying that only for the Sprites database... Not for sounds/models/textures...
Textures it was very fast uploaded... Planing for do more...
Models, I didn't completed any recently
Sounds, I did, but currently the admins are with some problems, as far I know...

I know this part of the forum is for comment about the site, admins etc...
It was the only choice, them keep spamming the box of the other admins...

I KNOW it take a time for receive reply, like I said, THIS IS FOR THE SITE, upload... View, they view... This is already good...

Sorry much for this...
But seriously, if my sheets are scrapped (or better, no more gets more point of it) I will quit this...

Thank you a lot...
Also, this is the good for you guys, because more sprites it's better for the website, don't know why you guys are not putting like 11 DAYS
Also, "quit this place now" it just the feeling when saying...
Not much about quit, because this is a cool forum to talk about
And for the sprites of course
...Huh?

If you're talking about your sheets not going up on the site, dispute it with an uploader or mention it in the thread that you're disputing. No offense, but please stop making threads about this.